Menu

CLE Math Flash Cards?

*Inna*

We do CLE without the flash cards. I'm sure using them is very helpful, but it just seems to work well for us without. I do own the multiplication/division ones though. I just ordered the 200 level for my other son and didn't even consider the flash cards.

One thing that I find very annoying about the cards: they have multiplication on one side and division on the other. And, for example, the division answer is in small print on the multiplication side of the card. So the answer is right there, and I have to cover it up. I hate that!

We use xtramath instead. That and the cheap flashcards from Walmart.

One thing that I find very annoying about the cards: they have multiplication on one side and division on the other. And, for example, the division answer is in small print on the multiplication side of the card. So the answer is right there, and I have to cover it up. I hate that!

/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree:

We bought the set (all 4 functions) since they coordinate with individual lessons. The kids do them from a bit of a distance (while they're on the trampoline :D) so they can't see the answers. With my DD9, she's finishing up 300s and it's handy to just flip to the opposite function after she's gone through one.

It just works easier for us, and all 3 kids will use them. FWIW, the cardstock is pretty sturdy, so I didn't really feel ripped off. Good luck :)