Menu

Can I Bug you guys again... :)

KristenR

Pretty please!!! :) It'll only take a second. :tongue_smilie:

I'm slowly making my way up the Circle of Moms award list. I'm hoping to crack onto their top 25. I'm currently number 34 on their list. I'd love to see more homeschoolers representing on there. Join in! There's still time and I'll add yours to my list of homeschoolers to vote for.

If you would be so kind as to go to my website at TeachingStars.com and click on the link to Circle of Moms and vote for me.

Anyone can vote, you don't have to join or register for anything.

:D

Thank you all so much! How exciting! I'm at the 20th spot. Still 6 more days to go though so I won't get too confident yet. :001_smile:

:thumbup:

Now I have to remember to do it every day for six more days ;).

WooHoo Kristen! You just hit 13th place :hurray:! Looking at some of the blogs that were just ahead of yours, I really felt your blog needed to move up. So glad it's happening!

WooHoo Kristen! You just hit 13th place :hurray:! Looking at some of the blogs that were just ahead of yours, I really felt your blog needed to move up. So glad it's happening!

Thank you Marie. That is really sweet of you. My dh loved your comment on the solar post! It made his day. :)

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to vote. I am just happy to be in the top 25 so moving up is just icing on the cake. :D

Thank you Marie. That is really sweet of you. My dh loved your comment on the solar post! It made his day. :)

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to vote. I am just happy to be in the top 25 so moving up is just icing on the cake. :D

I thought the way he incorporated the girls names was so unique I just had to show it to my husband! He though it was cool too!

For those wondering what I am talking about, go and check out Kristen's blog :D!

I remembered to vote by the way, too! It was the first thing I did this morning so I wouldn't forget :).

I thought the way he incorporated the girls names was so unique I just had to show it to my husband! He though it was cool too!

For those wondering what I am talking about, go and check out Kristen's blog :D!

I remembered to vote by the way, too! It was the first thing I did this morning so I wouldn't forget :).

You're the best! Thanks!

#13 now ... good luck, Kristen!

:thumbup: She's still in 13th place! Voting ends tomorrow 4:00pm PST. For those that are willing, lets try to help keep her up there :D!

Thank you Marie!!! I owe my place in the Top 25 to your cheer leading efforts!! Thanks a million!

No you don't. You owe it to your posts and creative ideas :)! I was just here to remind (pester? :lol:) others.

On another note, I was a little dismayed to discover that Filth Wizardry was on there and only ended up in 94th place. That lady is so... creative! I have been following her blog for a long time now and would have been voting for her also. It was too bad really because she definitely also deserved a spot in the top 25 :(!

No you don't. You owe it to your posts and creative ideas :)! I was just here to remind (pester? :lol:) others.

On another note, I was a little dismayed to discover that Filth Wizardry was on there and only ended up in 94th place. That lady is so... creative! I have been following her blog for a long time now and would have been voting for her also. It was too bad really because she definitely also deserved a spot in the top 25 :(!

I wonder if someone nominated her and didn't tell her. I didn't see a post or link to vote anywhere on her page. I love her Star Wars posts!! She has such amazing ideas!

And thank you again. I got my confirmation last night about winning 13th place. Lucky 13!! :) Good thing I'm not superstitious. :tongue_smilie:

I wonder if someone nominated her and didn't tell her. I didn't see a post or link to vote anywhere on her page. I love her Star Wars posts!! She has such amazing ideas!

And thank you again. I got my confirmation last night about winning 13th place. Lucky 13!! :) Good thing I'm not superstitious. :tongue_smilie:

Congratulations! I am not superstitious either ;)!