Menu

maybe I'm too old-fashioned....

It is rude. I don't even know how to text. I also don't have call waiting. I have always hated that.

:iagree: I remember when call waiting first came out and how my parents resisted it because they felt it was so rude. Then, my mom had a serious medical situation going on and they added call waiting to their plan so they wouldn't miss calls from doctors. Totally understandable. It's been about 10 or 15 years and they still have that darn call waiting. Every time I'm talking to my mother, I get interrupted at least 3 times, while she answers the other line and usuallly tells the person she will get back to them, but sometimes will tell me she's got to go. I. hate. that.

Lisa

It is rude. I don't even know how to text. I also don't have call waiting. I have always hated that.

:iagree:

I also don't know how to text.

Only my family members know my cell phone number and I hardly ever use it.

I really dislike call waiting, but we do need it at times.

:

Only my family members know my cell phone number and I hardly ever use it.

My cell phone number is programmed into my dh's cell phone and our home phone. No one actually knows what it is by memory - including me! I had a doctor's office insist once that I give them my cell phone number because they had to call me back in a hour for me to come back for more tests. They were shocked when I had to look up the number!