Menu

Laminating Machine

i have this one. not sure if this is *expensive...i got it cheaper at costco. anyway, it works great, never jams, always looks perfect, and i have used it a lot over the last 2 years. it still works as well as the day i took it out of the box.

http://www.amazon.com/GBC-HeatSeal-12-5-Inch-Laminator-1702770/dp/B001B09626/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330360155&sr=8-1

*/sorry for the lack of caps...nak

Well, I was all set to recommend the TL901. I bought it when amazon had that really good deal (it was practically free!) over a year ago. It is working great, and I use it all the time. Sorry you got a dud.

:iagree: I've had mine for over 2 years without any problems. That stinks!

Well, I was all set to recommend the TL901. I bought it when amazon had that really good deal (it was practically free!) over a year ago. It is working great, and I use it all the time.
I'm glad that it is working for you. Mine definitely is not!! I used it once when it first arrived and then went to use it last night for the first time since then and it just didn't work. I went on the Amazon web site and a lot of the poor ratings were experiences just like mine. It appears that if it works, it works fine but if it doesn't, it breaks on the 2nd or 3rd time. Very frustrating!!!

I'm glad that it is working for you. Mine definitely is not!! I used it once when it first arrived and then went to use it last night for the first time since then and it just didn't work. I went on the Amazon web site and a lot of the poor ratings were experiences just like mine. It appears that if it works, it works fine but if it doesn't, it breaks on the 2nd or 3rd time. Very frustrating!!!

Have you tried calling Scotch? Maybe they'll have good customer service? It's worth a shot, I'd think.

I called. We'll see what happens. They said that I should expect a label in 7 to 10 business days. I'm to ship it to them and then their lab will look it over, either fix it and send it back or send me a new one. They could not tell me how long it will take. I could be waiting weeks to months...... In the meantime I need to purchase a different one so that I can do my project. I may have a new one to give to someone in need. :-)

I called. We'll see what happens. They said that I should expect a label in 7 to 10 business days. I'm to ship it to them and then their lab will look it over, either fix it and send it back or send me a new one. They could not tell me how long it will take. I could be waiting weeks to months...... In the meantime I need to purchase a different one so that I can do my project. I may have a new one to give to someone in need. :-)

That is awesome!

You might find out how much it would cost to have your current project professionally laminated. We have a gaming store in town that does *great* laminating work at a low cost. I know some libraries, teacher stores and office supply stores do laminating too.