Menu

Exploring Countries and Cultures MFW editions

joyfulhomeschooler

Hi, we are using the first edition. While researching things to add to our next few weeks I came to find a few blogs that use ECC and there are things on there that we don't have with our set.

Hero tales pages with the character trait listed at top and room to draw a picture.

Neat little people that went with each country that looked like they were colored and then cut out and glued onto neat lapbooking type projects.

Am I just seeing things added on by other mom's or is this something offered now by MFW? I am especially interested in the hero tale sheets or notebooks.

Thanks.

Oh and I also notice these people doing different science topics. Such as for Germany week's 16 &17 we are scheduled to study forests and it seemed like the others were studying ponds or rivers?

Thanks. THe first edition is forests. We are a little sick of forests so will do rivers and lakes instead :)

Oh and for those of you interested. I found the printables for the hero tales character traits. They can be found here http://www.mamajenn.com/MamaJenn/MFW_ECC.html

along with some other good ECC printables.

Thanks. THe first edition is forests. We are a little sick of forests so will do rivers and lakes instead :)

Oh and for those of you interested. I found the printables for the hero tales character traits. They can be found here http://www.mamajenn.com/MamaJenn/MFW_ECC.html

along with some other good ECC printables.

Thank you for sharing this. It's amazing what some moms can come up with. I can not make a pdf or spreadsheet to save my life. lol

Thank you for sharing this. It's amazing what some moms can come up with. I can not make a pdf or spreadsheet to save my life. lol

:) Me either, so I am thankful for moms who can and share too! I can't get them to print with lines though :( I tried and it just prints the sentence at the top and then blank on the rerst of the page. Let me know if you get it to work.

:) Me either, so I am thankful for moms who can and share too! I can't get them to print with lines though :( I tried and it just prints the sentence at the top and then blank on the rerst of the page. Let me know if you get it to work.

For which one? I can help you troubleshoot. :

There are 2 different links under the Hero Tales. One of them says copywork and the other ullustrations. They both look the same but I wonder if they print differently?

Part one and Part two of the ones I clicked on say Copy and illustrations. I can see the lines when I pull it up but when I print they aren't there.