Menu

need math suggestions for accelerated 6 yo

fenni

My young 6 yr. old is nearing the end of Teaching Textbooks 3. He has a great understanding of math and zooms through the lessons with 100%. I would like to use something before or with TT 4 to slow him down some. Any suggestions? Anyone use the Critical Thinking Mathematical Reasoning books? opinions on those? other ideas?

Thanks.

Where is the best place to buy Singapore if that is all you are ordering? (cheapest shipping?)

Thanks for all the ideas!

I think Ebay... There is a seller there with new books (I think it's jcrewnt?). I haven't ordered from that seller, but did do the math to figure out it was cheapest. Of course, I always end up ordering from Rainbow Resource because there's always $150 I need to spend there. :tongue_smilie:

Or if you can get a CBD code, you can sometimes get free shipping on $35 orders.

Where is the best place to buy Singapore if that is all you are ordering? (cheapest shipping?)

Thanks for all the ideas!

You can usually find them used. Just be certain you get the genuine SM.

This is geniune:

http://www.singaporemath.com/Primary_Mathematics_US_Ed_s/39.htm

This is not:

http://www.amazon.com/Math-Practice-Grades-Singapore/dp/0768240018/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330029335&sr=8-1

Edited by raceNzanesmom

I think Ebay... There is a seller there with new books (I think it's jcrewnt?). I haven't ordered from that seller, but did do the math to figure out it was cheapest.

I order all of my SM books from this seller and recommend them highly. Very easy to work with and I made a mistake once when ordering and they were very flexible in correcting my error. They even refunded me the difference of .50 - I would have never known if they didn't say anything.

They sell book bundles too, which is nice.

Edited by MissKNG