Menu

Is TOG the best option for us?

lorrainejmc

Yes, but everyone's beliefs are different. That's why I specified. Many people of all faiths (even Christian) take issue with some of the specific religious pushings. We also study the religion aspect to some degree (I was raised Jewish), but we do not do it all, because of my religious beliefs. :)

OK. I'm fine with editing if I need to.:)

Hi, OP here. I think things have got a bit muddled. So....

I have 3 kids.

My oldest *may* only go through TOG for one cycle because of the educational system in the UK. I was never concerned about the cost, I was concerned with having the best possible cycle for her and TOG looks the best fit for us.

My youngest will get 2 cycles at least.

Because I am in the UK, the DE is a better option (no shipping and possible tax to pay) and the resale market for homeschooling is almost non existent anyway, so I never purchase with that in mind.

:001_smile:

Yes, I agree that the DE is the best option for you...That is what I have and I love it...I print almost the whole thing though :tongue_smilie:

Yes, I agree that the DE is the best option for you...That is what I have and I love it...I print almost the whole thing though :tongue_smilie:

I think this is what I am going to do, unless I can figure a work-around so that the notes can be viewed on my ipad!

A.O., how much do you think it costs to print? You must have a great printer!

Report back please? I'm pretty sure we'll do MOH next year but TOG is tempting.

FYI you can find a year 2 (updated) viewable sample

I heard back from TOG. The revised first unit will be available in the summer. First unit. :willy_nilly:They did not elaborate on what the changes would be.

• 3 months later...

I bought unit 1 de and was bummed to learn unit1 is pushed back to summer with no promises on the remaining units. I replied to them about my disappointment since they had originally told me it would be available via De in time for each quarter if you do DE next year. Apparently there have been illnesses in the company, but I still feel annoyed by that.