Menu

Continuing INTUNIV Saga: Third Dose, Day Four....

Thank you to all of you here who have been sharing your experiences and have given advice rgarding INTUNIV.

Today is Day Four, and I woke dd at 5am today to give her a pill, and she went back to sleep immediately which was what I wanted.

After reading everything here and speaking with our doctor, this is what we are trying:

INTUNIV XR (1mg) every other day

Adderall (not extended release) 5mg on the days she doesn't take INTUNIV.

We are seeing improvement in many, many areas: focus, concentration, interaction with others, sleep, appetite.

Hoping that this works for her!

my dd has taken intuniv for close to 2 years now. she hasnt had any problems with it, except the sleepiness at the begining for about 3 weeks. shes up to 4mg now. it seems to work tremendously for her impulsivity (which was a dangerous for her). its never seemed to do much for her focus and helps just a bit with her hyperness. she also takes adderall xr 20 mg (actually they just switched her to vyvanse, that went badly and were waiting for an appt to get it changed again).

im not sure if you have any questions or anything, but if so feel free to shoot me a message, i'd be happy to answer any as best i can :)

good luck! :grouphug:

my dd has taken intuniv for close to 2 years now. she hasnt had any problems with it, except the sleepiness at the begining for about 3 weeks. shes up to 4mg now. it seems to work tremendously for her impulsivity (which was a dangerous for her). its never seemed to do much for her focus and helps just a bit with her hyperness. she also takes adderall xr 20 mg (actually they just switched her to vyvanse, that went badly and were waiting for an appt to get it changed again).

im not sure if you have any questions or anything, but if so feel free to shoot me a message, i'd be happy to answer any as best i can :)

good luck! :grouphug:

So glad it's working! :grouphug:

Thank you times 2! :grouphug::grouphug:

So far, so good! Dh and I keep throwing glances at each other -- she hasn't picked a fight with her twin, she sang in Church this morning -- she never sings in Church, her appetite is excellent.

So hoping this works for her.