Menu

Dear campers, need to find comfortable sleeping bag ideas

Is there such a thing as a sleeping bag with an air mattress thingy? We are staying in a hotel this summer, and some of my kids will be sleeping on the very hard floor in sleeping bags. I am hoping I could economically purchase something to make the floor more comfortable for them. Any suggestions?

Imo you don't want a combined bag/matress, if that is what you are looking for, it would make cleaning them that much more difficult. But, foam mats for car camping are inexpensive. Look in the camping sections at Walmart or your favorite discount department store, or the craft store.

Another option that may be cheaper than the one I mentioned in my previous post would be to purchase air mattresses or to purchase camping sleeping mats. The air mattress mats are more comfortable, but there are soft plastic ones that roll up that are better than the hard floor but cheaper than the air-filled ones. Again, go to an outdoors/camping store like REI to investigate the options.