Menu

Is this enough

cagirlintexas

we will continue whats working so OPGTR, ETC, and HWT. I am going to make a better attempt at Right Start A again. He was to young this year. After that I am confused. I have a huge budget and no library access so I plan on buying a ton of books. If I just read alot of great books on science, history, art, and do reading, writing, and math is that enough?

If I buy a literature bases curriculum like sonlight do they just tell me what to read and in what order or is there more to it? Also looking for something not to heavy on religion.

we will continue whats working so OPGTR, ETC, and HWT. I am going to make a better attempt at Right Start A again. He was to young this year. After that I am confused. I have a huge budget and no library access so I plan on buying a ton of books. If I just read alot of great books on science, history, art, and do reading, writing, and math is that enough?

This sounds perfect for kindergarten. :)

ETA: As far as book choices, just check out the book choices from kindergarten level programs and other lists that people have made (like on these message boards) and buy some of them.

This sounds perfect for kindergarten. :)

ETA: As far as book choices, just check out the book choices from kindergarten level programs and other lists that people have made (like on these message boards) and buy some of them.

Ya thats what I was thinking. If sonlight just tells you how to read the books I might skip it and just buy a ton of books for us to read. I would love to have 2 new books a week for him since we have no library acess.

I agree with the others. Simple, fun and interesting are the name of the game at this age. They will have plenty of time to get into more difficult concepts. However, I will say challenge in the areas she excels in. She will show you if she is ready for more and just be ready to give it. You can always slow down later if things get a little tough.