Menu

Elementary Spanish Question

In2why

When you open up the video, they are in the white square that appears to the right. They're under the "Related Materials" tab in the "Teacher's Guide".

I don't seem to have the teachers guide. I wonder if it is because I don't have the full version of DE? Although I am not sure the difference between them? Do you have a link to the teachers guide? Maybe I can find it that way if it is available. Thanks

I am using Elementary Spanish through Discovery Streaming, but I can't find the worksheets to download, or even to buy. Does anyone know where these can be found, or if they need to be bought through another publisher? Thanks

You can purchase them from the publisher here. I purchased them for every level but we're now using something else. If you are interested, I can sell them to you for half the cost of the publisher, shipping included. They are unused. :)

Just figured out that I am missing them because I have DE basic instead of DE plus. The cost is crazy, but I keep thinking hmmm, do I really need new carpeting in the family room that I planned on for later in the month. :D (someone stop me now)