Menu

So bummed about WWE

swellmomma

So I was so excited this am, my email for preordering WWE arrived. Only to find out they will not accept preorders to ship to Canada. :glare: I have to wait until it makes it's way into bookstores here in Alberta sometime this summer to get my hands on a copy. I was so exicted to get it too, now I have to bide my time, while you ladies get your copies hot off the presses. it's NO FAIR!!! (okay my foot stomping 2 yr old moment is over)

now I have to bide my time, while you ladies get your copies hot off the presses. it's NO FAIR!!!

I'll join the tantrum.

My dearheart goes to Book Expo every year, every year. I am therefore accustomed to getting my Peace Hill Press titles for free and in abundance every May. Except this year, he decided not to go. This year, when that would have been the only possible way to get WWE in time to start with our new reporting year. ARGH!!!!

I would love to order from Peacehill, too. They have a couple of products I could only get directly from them (SOTW worksheets, Ordinary Parents' flashcards, etc.).

But unfortunately they won't ship overseas. I really regret this...!

Katrin, I'll likely be in Switzerland this September. Where in CH are you? Perhaps I can bring you what you need. Feel free to email or PM me.

If you'd like, I can pre-order the book on your behalf and ship it to you. I'm in WA state, so delivery to Alberta shouldn't take too long. (Though one never knows, given the speed ~ or lack thereof! ~ of the Canadian post!;)) If you're interested in arranging something, drop me an email or PM.

If you'd like, I can pre-order the book on your behalf and ship it to you. I'm in WA state, so delivery to Alberta shouldn't take too long. (Though one never knows, given the speed ~ or lack thereof! ~ of the Canadian post!;)) If you're interested in arranging something, drop me an email or PM.

Thank you for the offer! I did get a pm from another board member (hsmom) offering the same thing. You ladies on this board truely are a blessing and can brighten anyone's day!