Menu

Why am I having such a hard time finding a kickball?! Can you help me find one?

Starting last spring and summer, our homeschool group started having some sporadic kickball games. But only one particular mom had an actual kickball and so we depended on her being around lol.

I just decided I'd go on Amazon and buy a kickball, keep it in my trunk, and bring it with me when I wanted to organize a kickball game this spring/summer.

Simple, right?

Apparently not. I'm having a tough time!

The Mikasa brands apparently have horrible reviews. A bunch of people saying the quality is horrible and that they fell apart amazing quickly.

I found a yellow Voit kickball and then saw quite a few people saying it's "too hard" and that kids can get really hurt with it.

I don't see anything else that specifically says "kickball", just "playground balls." Will they hold up?

Do you have a kickball that you'd use for play with a mixed age group of kids from preschoolers through middle schoolers, where adults could join in if they wanted to? That won't "hurt" the kids, can stand up to a game, etc? What brand? What size? Thanks! :)