Menu

It never fails...

After keeping the house near spotless the past two weeks (it is on the market) I let it become a wreck today. Living room strewn with school stuff, blankets and laundry. The kitchen turned upside down from pie and dinner making. My office a wreck since I was in shredding mode AND trying to find all our medical bills for the year. I was in the kitchen chopping an onion in the food processor to make onion bread and had JUST put a roast in the oven, when the realtor called and wanted to show the house in an hour :lol:

Thankfully the girls are well trained in "panic mode" and helped me get the house cleaned quickly. And I even got the onion smell out of the air before we left.

The down side...my tasty roast and onion bread dinner got exchanged for Pizza Inn :glare:

Oh, I remember that. Not fun!

The last time our house was shown, I was extremely ill with stomach flu and throwing up regularly. We were pretty desperate to sell our house because we really needed more room. Anyway, I took a bucket and some towels and away we went so the house could be shown. It ended up worth it because our house sold that time, but we still laugh about it.

Good luck,

Suzanne