Menu

JM's Shed & Shred DVD: Just did W/O 1:

It is designed to do as either a 30 minute w/o (workout 1) or a 60 minute workout (1 & 2).

We are having guests tonight so I only had time to do 1, but I amazed myself as I was able to do all of the moves -- it has alot of large muscle moves, alot of core work, so I was pleased b/c when I first began her dvds, my 'core' was like a cotton ball.

I may try tomorrow to do 1 and 2 OR do my last day of Ripped in 30-Level 2.

I will beginning Week 5 of almost daily workouts this Thursday.

My clothes fit differently, I can tell that my lower body is getting smaller (relative term), my upper body looks like I've been deflated which is good because I have a small frame.

When we bump into folks we haven't seen for a couple of weeks, they have wonderful things to say and usually ask me if I've been working out or running.

My goal is to be down two sizes in clothing bby the beginning of March -- DD12's Cotillion. I think I will make it.

Must.go.shower.;)

I did this workout last Saturday. I don't think I would put it into my regular rotation. I didn't dislike it, but I am going to order the new Beachbody program Pump! when I get back from a quick weekend trip. The second part of the Shed and Shred *is* more challenging, but I didn't find it impossible at all. Like you, I have been doing Jillian's stuff for awhile as well as other DVDs. You are just probably in great shape now! It is nice hearing all those compliments, isn't it?

Keep up the great work!!