Menu

Magazines for kids?

PhotoGal

We love the magazines put out by Carus Publishing Company (the publishers of Cricket and Muse). We're currently loving Ask and Spider, but have also enjoyed Ladybug. Check the website for the different magazines for your kids' ages. Muse is aimed for kids 9-14. We have our eyes on Appleseeds at the moment!

We also really enjoy Ranger Rick (for my older ds) and My Big Backyard (for the littler ds).

I want to affirm pps---Animal Baby, Big Backyard, and Ranger Rick are fun and we usually go back and do an activity from older years at random, bored, need something to do times.

We also have Nat Geography Little Kids Kids. I will say that Nat Geography Kids has ads for video games and such---too many for my liking.

We also have National Geographic Little Kids.

We have had a few Cricket mags in the past and really liked them. I like Highlights, but it was a flop with my boys.

Edited by Walking-Iris

Nat Geo Little Kids has no ads and is liked here. Nat Geo Kids has ads, and I don't like it. Wild Animal Babies, Big Backyard, and Ranger Rick are great. I love all the Cricket magazine family, but we get them from the library. I also just found Time for Kids available on my nook color. Apparently it used to only be available through schools. Not sure if it's available in a print edition now as well, but it looks quite nice.