Menu

Reviews of Faithbooking: Hymn Stories

Staceyshoe

There is a review over at currclick.com and some sample pages to take a look at here. Although it is a little cheaper at your link. It does look nice.

I've got the hymn studies materials from the Practical Pages blog and it looks like they may be similar to what you found. She has hers set up to cover one hymn per month and include information about the composer and the story behind the hymn. Hers are free downloads so you can easily compare. The link is for her 2012 materials, and there are also links to the 2011 materials at the end of the post-- so she's got 24 hymns ready to go.

HTH

Edited by Niranut

Thank you! I Googled "Faithbooking" and "Faithbooking reviews," but nothing came up for me. It never occurred to me to look at Currclick. Actually the Practical Pages blog is what prompted me to start searching. I absolutely love the idea of studying hymns. My children are so engaged in church when they are familiar with the music, and I think knowing a little history behind some of the traditional hymns would create a stronger connection for them.

I'm actually loving the look of the Faithbooking because it seems to have all the things I was wanting to do--lapbooking, history, related devotional, Bible scriptures--right there. Some of the links from the Practical Pages blog had some of those, but Faithbooking would be totally open and go for me. Love that!:tongue_smilie: