Menu

Still waiting for PSAT results

Is anyone else still waiting for their results? We are still waiting. I have called and called again. No one is able to help.

One gentleman told me the results would be mailed in February. :confused:

The school where my son took the test has received their scores. Of course, my son's weren't there. The guidance counselor at the school was so friendly and was trying to figure out why they weren't there. Maybe she should call the College Board for me?

Please tell me that someone else out there in internet land is also still waiting. I am not sure what else I can do. One operator told me that I had to wait until Jan. when the scores would be available without an access code. It just frustrates me. They ask me for all my son's personal information and then tell me that they can't tell me anything.

They also told me that the test results are mailed out in batches. Maybe his was in a late batch they say. Ugh.

Just frustrating.

Edited by Tressa

still waiting in this part of TN too. We took test through our "umbrella school" and they are still waiting..............

I figure if the psat website is right, then in January at some point, we don't need the access code on the paper copy to read it all online. :confused:

-crystal