Menu

Where to purchases GWG?

skeeterbug

Afaik, you can only order it through their web site.

Does your postal service have a forwarding service where you can have multiple US-based purchases shipped to and then have it all shipped together in one big USPS box to your home?

Alternatively, can you request a friend in the US to help you out this way?

Alternatively, can you request a friend in the US to help you out this way?

I think this is what I will have to do if I can't find it elsewhere.

I agree the postage is ridiculously high (we're in Australia!) but I definately find their program well worth it and so much better than FLL!! :)

Glad to hear, we are using FLL and I feel like we aren't getting anywhere with grammar. I am hoping to blend the two.

Can anyone tell me if the program is reproducible? It doesn't mention it on their website.

I think this is what I will have to do if I can't find it elsewhere.

Can anyone tell me if the program is reproducible? It doesn't mention it on their website.

I had my friend in the US do this for me a few months back. I used USPS and it took over 3 weeks to get to me (it was supposed to be 6-10 days delivery). Apparently it got stuck in customs in US for a week or so!!

The postage was $75 ish for: complete GD Italics program, SM earlybird texts and activities A & B and GWG set 1 and Soaring with spelling set 1)

We'll be using fedex next year. It will cost a bit more but I know I'll receive the package in a decent time frame.

I just checked the books and you can't reproduce them. I'm going to have DD write in a seperate notebook so I can reuse the program with DS.