Menu

Something all you muggles will appreciate!

Ok, it is so rarely I get a good deal on anything over here I just had to share!!! I was looking at Amazon and drooling :drool5: over the Harry Potter book to movie compendium!! But it was $75 and BIG so would have taken too much of DH's suitcase when he was recently in US. Yesterday I went to a yearly book festival and they had it....for the equivalent of $45!!! Yeah!! This with be DD's favorite Christmas gift...I am sure. They also had tons of great Kingfisher, Usborne and Scholastic books at great prices. I am starting to realize that the mark-up on books in the US must be pretty high.

That looks really neat! Too bad my dd8 is only reading book 5 right now (I've had her hold off for a while because I was afraid they'd be too scary - she finally convinced me to let her continue). I do think it will be a while before she watches all the movies though, so I will save this for down the road.