Menu

Anyone own or watched The Two Andrews (Pudewa and Kern) dvds?

Debbie in OR

ETA: I thought I should clarify that these are a 3-dvd set entitled The Two Andrews: On Writing and Teaching Writing. They did a kind of workshop/symposium together and produced the video from it.

I have this DVD set on my wishlist and am wondering if anyone has seen it and what you thought of it. I love, love, love the LTOW and we are working our way through some of the IEW material and had thought a couple of times that it would be great if they would do something together. Anyhow, if you have any thoughts on the dvds, I would love to hear what you think.

Edited by Debbie in OR

I don't have the DVDs but attended that seminar when it was in town. It is good. I like them both and gained some insight, particularly for my son who struggles with reading.

Dawn

Thanks, Dawn. So, when you say "good", would it be worth buying the set? How did it help your son with reading?

I'm a Kern fan, but I don't know what "LTOW" is. Please enlighten me. Thanks!

Lost Tools of Writing. It's the writing curriculum the Andrew Kern wrote and is published through Circe Institute. You can look at it at losttoolsofwriting.com or circeinstitute.org.

I keep waiting until my kids are old enough to start using it. I think next year is THE year!

• 1 year later...