Menu

I am shocked at what people will say about other people they don't even know...

I stumbled across some comments on the internet about our missing (now found) friend and her parents. I shouldn't be surprised, but I literally feel sick to my stomach after reading such judgemental, mean, and rude comments. For the record, Kali has 3 siblings who have never run away or been the subject of a police report; her oldest brother is out of high school and was offered college scholarships based on his good grades and character. Kali has wonderful, loving parents who have been through h*ll in the past week, but complete strangers (think they) have all the answers and solutions.

Thanks for letting me vent.

It is so sad that some people like to make themselves feel important by tearing down others. I have a relative like this and she make us all miserable just to be around her.

It has been such an emtional time for this family and they just don't need critical people. Remember they do not know your friends and have know idea about what they are saying. They have really just made themselves look bad.

I see this all the time too, on other boards or sites. It's something that makes me love this board even more. No swearing, bad typing, ranting and raving...

It gets to the point where sometimes I just can't read other boards anymore, the language can get so ugly. I don't know what drives the meanness....anonymity?