Menu

Our fun family outing yesterday!

We are not in the process of buying or selling a house, but we went to an open house yesterday! It was a special open house....it is the house I lived in for the first 20 years of my life! My parents sold it 11 years ago and it is for sale again...so we went to look at it.

The people who live there now did a lot of remodeling and updating. It was very cool, and strange at the same time. We took the kids and they let us take a few pictures. I posted the pictures in my blog today (along with a few other adventures from the last two months!!)

It sounds like a great outing. It's funny how small places feel to us now that we are grown ups!

I would love to do that too. I was born and lived in the same house until I turned 24. My parents sold it when I was already in my late 30s! My oldest dd has been there serveral times but doesn't have much recollection and my youngest has never even been to that part of town. Next time I travel I am planning on taking my girls back to the school I went to Pre-k to 12 and to the neighborhood where I grew up. In order to do that we'll have to fly around 6,000 miles and cross 9 time zones though!