Menu

How to create notebooking pages

WeeBeaks

If I wanted to create my own notebooking pages, i.e., learn how to do it, where would I start? From the beginning, meaning the software programs to use. I have the creative ideas in my head on what I want to do, but I don't have the technical knowledge, especially since DH had the wonderful idea to move us all to Mac computers.

Is there something in Open Office? Then, clip art? From where.

Help with any blogs on the topic of getting started doing this?

Also lapbooking on the same questions? I often don't find exactly what I'm looking for and it seems it is taking me longer to hunt for it than it would be to create it once I got familiar with what tools to use.

I don't have time for that:tongue_smilie:

Type a title

type their narration here. They color a picture in the above space.

we sometimes grab a picture from online and insert it there.

We use Main Lesson Books or sketchbooks for some subjects, too. My older kids prefer notebooks. I make little quizzes sometimes, too. I like history and Geo Scribe and throw those in to mix it up a little. It isn't hard and their notebooks look nice. Honestly they don't need to make a scrapbook. I am just going to file it away until it won't break my heart to recycle it OR they have their own house and I can pawn it off on them;)