Menu

Any SB Dieters?

I asked ages ago about Low Carb and ended up settling on the South Beach diet because it best fit my lifestyle. I did a small trial run with it, and plan to start full force with phase 1 at the start of December.

I'll find Thanksgiving a bigger hurdle then Christmas, so I'm eager to start asap with phase 1. I thought I'd see if anyone else out there was doing it for a little moral support. :lol:

I asked ages ago about Low Carb and ended up settling on the South Beach diet because it best fit my lifestyle. I did a small trial run with it, and plan to start full force with phase 1 at the start of December.

I'll find Thanksgiving a bigger hurdle then Christmas, so I'm eager to start asap with phase 1. I thought I'd see if anyone else out there was doing it for a little moral support. :lol:

As someone who has never tried anything but Weight Watchers ever, I think I need something different. I actually ordered the book (it's coming tomorrow) and I think I'm going to give it a try after Thanksgiving!

Just remember, it is a lifestyle, not a diet. Yeah, the first two weeks are hard but once you break the carb addiction, saying no is much easier. I lost 20 pounds and have had no trouble keeping it off. Well, until a few months ago but these pounds will be gone in April!