Menu

I'm back! So great to see you all!

Well, I'm back and I can't believe how many names I recognize! This is awesome! You probably don't remember me, I have been away a long time and I was pretty quiet when I was here every day. I was Christy in TN before the board looked like this, I've been here since 1999 or 2000, when the board had a dancing microphone and we used to fight about math programs. :lol: Just to catch up, my oldest son is in college now and doing great, my daughter is homeschooling her junior year of high school but is applying to colleges as we speak, my youngest is in 7th grade and is in a private school (his choice, not mine) and I am working full time at my business. Can't wait to catch up! Christy:001_smile:

Maybe I am avoiding the fact that I need to be working on my quickbooks (I'm at the office) but I woke up thinking about this board this morning and I thought, "Dang it, I still homeschool! I should really talk to those people more!" I can't tell you how much I've missed the conversations. I was working on my blog the other night and was reminiscing about how much I learned from this board and the books I read because of the suggestions here. This is a good place with AWESOME people. I can't wait to catch up and start learning again!