Menu

Raining, raining...

The rain has hit me hard today. I am tired and feeling very blah. I was hoping dh would be home early, and I can't find my phone to call him. I am probably going to have to skip one of dd's classes this afternoon. I should be planning supper, but I have no clue and little motivation. My sink is full of dishes and the laundry is piling up and here I sit...

*sigh*

The rain has hit me hard today. I am tired and feeling very blah. I was hoping dh would be home early, and I can't find my phone to call him. I am probably going to have to skip one of dd's classes this afternoon. I should be planning supper, but I have no clue and little motivation. My sink is full of dishes and the laundry is piling up and here I sit...

*sigh*

WE all woke up with colds this morning and my sink is full and my laundry is now a mountain that the evil elderly cat decided to use as a litter box. So I am spending the day escaping here :001_huh:

So here is a :grouphug: for your rainy day blues.

*sigh*

Oh I hear you Cindy!! I'm right there with you. *sigh* Add a newish baby who keeps crying to be held and a troublesome 2yo to the mix for me. I am counting down the minutes until dh walks through that door today.

*double sigh*