Menu

If I don't like SOTW should I go with Biblioplan?

If it's for a high school dc you don't need to use SOTW. The Companion readings and the additional lit or suggestions take the place of SOTW. I'm using Ancients this year w/ dd for 10th and she doesn't read SOTW. I'm also using it w/ my 2nd grader and he uses SOTW but not the Companion or any of the other readings except for a read aloud.

No, you absolutely do NOT have to use SOTW to use Biblioplan! Biblioplan was written before SOTW even came out! The original version had Usborne/Kingfisher as spines, just like the original WTM recommended. You can still do it that way. They added SOTW simply because people asked them to.

Totally agree. One of the authors was my neighbor in C-ville and I did some contract work for BP. The first edition was designed before SOTW was written.

Totally agree. One of the authors was my neighbor in C-ville and I did some contract work for BP. The first edition was designed before SOTW was written.

Blast from the past! Remember how they shared a table with Susan their first year at HEAV? I didn't work for them, but I was an early and enthusiastic customer.