Menu

I just mailed five college application packages

Denise in Florida

Just mailed five of the seven application packages. yikes!! I'm not sure if I am relieved or terrified. :lol:

I have one last application to complete and email tonight. DD has done all the application forms, I am just uploading transcripts/narratives/writing samples and doing all the counselor/teacher stuff.

The only other application is to a fine arts school and will require a portfolio. We are waiting on a response from the admissions counselor before we work up the final package.

Almost over.

Just mailed five of the seven application packages. yikes!! I'm not sure if I am relieved or terrified. :lol:

I vote for relieved. I well remember how good it felt to get all that paperwork sent off.

Ds got his in on Tuesday evening. We can relax until we start looking for responses in a few weeks.

Enjoy your relaxing after a job well done.

We finished 5 of 10 with 2 more to be done in the next week. Such satisfying clicking.

Almost there -- relish that satisfaction.

Best wishes to all your children for favorable responses to their applications.

Regards,

Kareni

All finished. :auto:

The last two applications are out the door.

I will give it another few days/week and start calling to confirm receipt of all the various parts (transcripts, letters of recommendation, SAT scores).

Several of the schools have a Nov 15th deadline in order to be considered for merit based money.