Menu

Kitten update!

Thanks to all who gave us advice on getting the kittens! We picked them up yesterday. They have only met our anal kitty through a kitty cage. I think our kitty is actually scared of the kittens. He walked around hissing at everything yesterday, even though the kittens were shut up in dd11's room. Today he had a hissy at the meet and greet with the kittens (still through the cage). Later on, though, we put him in his happy room and let the kittens out to get used to the house (and get their scent around the house). We thought he'd freak out and start hissing when he started smelling them but so far so good. We've been giving him Kitty RELAX with his canned food and I think it's helping. I'm still nervous about them all being together but I figure it will happen sooner or later!

Haven't gotten a great picture yet, the kittens won't stand still and dd's room is very pink, but you can see them at my blog

http://thelasthomelyhouseofangel.blogspot.com/2011/11/kittens.html

Thanks again for the encouragement!

Thanks! I'm sure that those who don't know Doctor Who will be wondering, but it really fits them!

:lol: I'm sure we'll get our fair share of strange looks from those not familiar with Dexter but that's all right. It suits him. I do love Rory and Amelia and especially that you used Amelia instead of Amy. Amelia somehow seems more fitting for a cat.