Menu

Jet Blue stuck on Tarmac

I hate to say this but I can't stand to fly because of these instances. I think if I were stuck on a plane like that I would have a major anxiety attack. I would probably prefer to be arrested then to be stuck on a plane like that. I am already claustrophobic, so I can't imagine.

Perhaps while having an anxiety attack I could pretend the syptoms were a heart attack? Since they are so similar, and I would imagine they would have to deplane the passengers then?

DH just spent an hour and a half on the tarmac a few weeks ago. Boarded and then a delay at the destination airport came up, so they had them sit for an hour and a half. The annoying thing is that the flight status wasn't updated appropriately either, so if I had been planning to pick him up, I would have had no idea and would have been stuck at the airport.

I once sat on the tarmac for 3 hours in Europe when I was on a high school trip abroad.

I can't imagine being stuck w/ kids. So unfair.