Menu

Your Halloween Costume Pics Thread

Very nice! I especially love the frying pan!!!!

Thanks! It was hilarious. Not everyone knew who she was but they all thought the frying pan was great. That was her trick or treat "bag." She was very Rapunzel-esque, she hit herself with the frying pan before we got out the door! :lol:

They both mostly used things from their dress up box. One vampire and one ancient Asian girl/geisha? - she never really decided what she was but a couple of little kids asked if she was Mulan. So maybe that is it. :001_smile:

I love the creativity in the costumes in this thread. So many great costumes!!! The Ceiling Fan took me a minute but that was so funny. The man in the yellow suit was original and adorable.

Cindy

post-197-13535085698296_thumb.jpg

post-197-13535085698296_thumb.jpg

I just posted our pictures on my blog this morning. Ds#2 will have a "black eye" tonight (my mom brought over eye shadow), and ds#3 asked me to use some lipstick to make a sword "slash" on his face.

Too cute! I love the poses your boys struck, and your little girl is adorable! I always remember you because our babies were born around the same time in November.

T & D went as Harry & Hermione, A went as a Strawberry, & N went as the top half of a chicken :D

All of our kids have worn that chicken costume for their first Halloween, and except for N, they have all HATED it and screamed bloody murder. Poor kids :lol:

The chicken is SO cute though! I'm dying here! My dd9 was a chicken for her first Halloween too. :001_smile: