Menu

looking for a one-semester (or shorter) writing class for this spring

Lukeion offers a 6-week intensive College Level Research Writing Seminar each semester. It's taught by Regan Barr and although DS hasn't taken this particular course, he took the intensive grammar course last summer, which was fantastic. I was so impressed with it, and DS not only thoroughly enjoyed the course, he retained everything. He's currently taking Lukeion's Greek course and he's done a number of their short-term workshops (4 meetings) and he's loved everything he's done with them.

Jackie

I'm looking at http://www.writeguide.com/ They have a monthly fee and indicate you can send them something daily to be worked on.

If you go this route, you'll need to set the goals and provide learning materials while the write guide folks would do the work of guiding and help in applying your course work.

I'm doing SWB's Plan for Writing and thinking of using this in March or April as a intensive for the writing we've been doing all year.