Menu

Putting pictures on canvas

as anyone had a picture put on canvas. I would like to take one of my dd's wedding pictures and put it on canvas to look like a painting and give it to them as a Christmas gift. Has anyone done this and can recommend where to get it done. Shutterfly does it and I picked up a brochure at Costco yesterday. Would like to know how how they turn out before spending all that money.

We have had two done by Canvas on Demand (Groupon Deal). Both turned out great.

They have wonderful customer service. The first picture we selected for the canvas apparently was a little blurry when blown up for the canvas. They informed us of this and we said we would choose another photo. Somewhere along the way the information got confused and we wound up with a canvas of the first picture. I personally think it is beautiful and no one has said anything about it not being sharp.

Anyway, we called them back and reported the snafu. No problems. We sent in another picture and received a canvas of it at no charge. They apologized profusely and were very pleasant to work with.