Menu

Looking For In Chart Form

Has anyone ever run across a chart or poster that is a timeline of World literature? I can only find charts for literature that are English/American lit. based with a few ancient writers thrown in for color.

I found this link: http://www.timelineindex.com/content/select/1026/912,1,1026?pageNum_rsSite=11&totalRows_rsSite=205 but it has so many links and more buttons it's hard to print.

I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel...

Thanks,

Has anyone ever run across a chart or poster that is a timeline of World literature? I can only find charts for literature that are English/American lit. based with a few ancient writers thrown in for color.

I found this link: http://www.timelineindex.com/content/select/1026/912,1,1026?pageNum_rsSite=11&totalRows_rsSite=205 but it has so many links and more buttons it's hard to print.

I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel...

Thanks,

I have found some in literature books, but I haven't seen one online.

I haven't found one online that is specifically for literature either.

We have the Prentice Hall Literature World Masterpieces textbook (I LOVE this book. I don't say that very often about a textbook, but I LOVE this book. Got it for $8 on Amazon Marketplace) and it has a nice literature timeline at the beginning of each time period that correlates with the history.

Also, I have the book "The Timetables of History" recommended by SWB in TWTM. This is an incredible resource. It has a very good literature timeline in a chart form showing its relation to history around it.