Menu

AAS-How do you use your jail?

Ok, I think it's such a cute idea, but can I do something besides just lay cards on it on a table? I did take the time (can't believe I did this) to cut around the bars as the instructions said to. I even colored mine. But I kept wishing it had a slit & a secret envelope in back to hold the cards. Or maybe I should put magnets on it & keep it on our board? Maybe it won't get used enough to be worth all this thought power? But here's this fun thing & I'm just not sure how I'll use it! You?

Merry :-)

I just cut it out (bars included) and stick it in my AAS book to keep in the event a word has to go to jail. I just stick the word behind the bars. DS was so excited when one of the words had to go to jail. He had been looking forward to it ever since he saw there was a word jail. I don't do anything fancy with it.

Beth

but didn't read the instructions fully, so I didn't cut the bars out! Ds 8 jsut encountered his first "rule breaker" this week, and it was kind've anticlimactic :huh: They'll love this idea!

You could also cut a slit in the jail, and paste an envelope on the back to hold hte cards.

I slipped mine into a page protector. We've left all of our rule breakers in there and review them periodically. They stay confined this way but are easily seen. :001_smile: My boys really enjoy this aspect of the program - more than I expected.