Menu

is there a high school science program like MUS???

We used Derek Owens for Algebra-based Physics for 9th grade. You may read my review here. It was a distance learning class, which I'll assume you don't really want.

He also offers Physical Science as a purchase product. Here is the link. It looks like you can watch the videos and see the workbooks for Chapter 1 & 2 for free.

Have you looked at the DIVE science courses? The cds feature video lectures (watch on your computer) and labs. These are designed to be used with a textbook. The producer has syllabuses for several textbooks. This may be what you need.

Blessings,

April

Thank you. I had not looked at these before.

We used Derek Owens for Algebra-based Physics for 9th grade. You may read my review here. It was a distance learning class, which I'll assume you don't really want.

He also offers Physical Science as a purchase product. Here is the link. It looks like you can watch the videos and see the workbooks for Chapter 1 & 2 for free.

this looks really good - I'll have to investigate it more! Thanks!

You might try Bob Jones. I found it very well layed out for the teacher and interesting. tests/quizes etc. too. They have online DVDs that teach each lesson. it is pricey for the online dvd though. I found it easy enough to do w/o the DVDs but if you have the funds, I would do it too.

You might try Bob Jones. I found it very well layed out for the teacher and interesting. tests/quizes etc. too. They have online DVDs that teach each lesson. it is pricey for the online dvd though. I found it easy enough to do w/o the DVDs but if you have the funds, I would do it too.

Apologia with the DIVE cd's or Red Wagon tutorials are a must for me too, I like to have the video instruction on certain things, and science is one of them.

You can also do Bob Jones with the DIVE cd's as well, hope this helps you!