Menu

Blogs are Mandatory??? (S/O Low post count thread)

I find it amusing ... you take one topic and blow it into another. If you read my comment, it was on the side of humor, and the point that you are using it for is not relevant.

But have fun with it.... you guys crack me up sometimes!

I have been around far too long to be the owner of demanding that everyone blog.

Just remember, those things that you love - those nice links and resources - they come from blogs and websites from people who blog and take the time on here to share with you. Watch carefully how you decide to slam anyone for blogging and sharing.

And to the OP - :D Not a problem at all. I just want to warn everyone not to get too out of hand with this topic. They will loose some great sites! I personally would be "ill" if that happened.

Edited by ChrissySC

Another non-blogger here - for many of the reasons that Cat already mentioned. I am real, but if someone wants to think I'm fake, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I do know at least one other member here IRL if someone needs verification that I'm "real." :001_smile:

But maybe I'm not real either. Oh wait! I have a blog now, so I must be real. I'll vouch for you! :lol:

No blog here! I have gone back and forth on the idea. I even bought a domain name the other day! I am just having a hard time deciding whether I have the time right now. And,as other posters mentioned, I am also struggling with the idea of putting photos of my kids online. I had a hard enough time deciding to put the age and gender of my kids in my siggy, let alone pics!

I also have a really low post count. I am so thankful for finding this forum because it has helped me figure out the direction I want to go with our homeschooling. It has also made me feel like I am not the only mom out there going through all of this. I actually found it right after I had my DS so I have done a ton of reading while I am feeding and holding him, but not a ton of posting. I am not very good at typing with one hand ;). I also don't feel that I am able to contribute much since I just started my Homeschooling journey. So I hope just because I am bloggless and often short on words people don't think I am not real. Although, I sure wish the added weight from my last pregnancy wasn't real :D!