Menu

Parents with G3 forum memberships

I just signed up for the G3 forum membership, but cannot seem to access anything. I signed up for the Brain Pop and Discovery streaming, but can't figure out how to get into it. A little help would be great :001_smile:

I paid for the membership (via paypal) and ... nothing. It shows up on my paypal account as payment completed, but I can't figure out how to "get in". I have not received an email from G3 and it has been over 10 minutes since I tried to get on the forum.

Edited by Sheep Lady Mama

I recall things taking a bit of time.

Ok, I looked back at my emails:

I made the Paypal payment August 20 at 9 a.m.

I got the G3 confirmation email with my login info August 23 at 1:30 a.m.

I recall that Discovery Streaming takes a few extra days before they'll recognize your login.

Hope that helps.

Ugh, me too. It even says, "Use the button below to pay and be enrolled within minutes!"

So I paid, and expected to be enrolled within minutes. I've even fired off two emails (one through the contact link, another directly to the admin) saying there had been a problem completing the enrollment. :blushing:

I'll cool my jets, but I would really like some response from the website since I just gave them $60. It would be nice to get an email receipt at least, and confirmation that my enrollment is in progress.

Andrea