Menu

Our first sick day...

Boy 1 has been fighting a cold and we're trying like h!ll to not let it go into a full blown asthma episode. He's actually coming out the other end of it, but I woke up this morning feeling like a dog turd.

I delcared it our first official sick day. I was hoping to make it at least a month.... *sigh*

We had what sounds like the same thing (including the fear of the asthma episode for DD6, thankfully we got to skip that experience this time). Apparently this sort of thing is running rampant here right now. It derailed our whole first week--and we were starting late to begin with! I was so frustrated at being down for the count for so long. Now DH has it :(

:grouphug: Rest and get well and enjoy your sick day. Let them watch lots of educational videos while you sleep! DH seems to be suffering less than I did, and he's been better about taking care of himself and resting well, unlike me, who can't seem to admit defeat and probably prolonged the whole thing!

Good luck!