Menu

LauraGB

All this time, I thought your avatar was a picture of *you*!

I am (needless to say, I suppose) way behind the times. But I love Mrs. Weasley and would change my avatar to a pic of her if it weren't already taken. :D

(That is a pic of Mrs. W, isn't it? If not, tell me quick....)

Well, I FINALLY decided to read the HP books (like, what, 10 years behind the times???) and follow up each with the corresponding movie. Enter Mrs W, I start thinking, gee, she looks familiar... and then came my "aha" moment.

It's never too late to read HP!

I love her. And I do take her stance (the one in the picture) often enough - my kids picked the avatar for me :tongue_smilie:.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, just finished reading Deathly Hallows and I just have to say.... Molly Weasley ROCKS! Truly, she was the best one to give Bellatrix her due. Yup, gotta love that Mrs W. I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole lot of new baby girls be named Molly in the next year or so.

Can't wait to see the film version now, I'm thinking it'll become a classic scene, like in the Alien movie when Sigourney Weaver finally gets met and does the monster in. If they changed this part for the film, they lost a great scene. But then, I never expected the Burrow to get blasted...