Menu

We start tomorrow and...

I am sick:confused:

I am running a fever, coughing and everything else. I really hope it gets better by tonight and the morning. I have been really excited for this day to come and nothing is finished the way I wanted it to be. Maybe this will keep it light and I won't get too stressed about things since I don't feel well.

They can do Teaching Textbooks on their own. Maybe you can school on the couch and listen as they read. I think it would stress me out to do nothing, so make you goal attainable for tomorrow. Maybe you could all listen to a wonderful recording on libravox while the kids draw pictures.

They can do Teaching Textbooks on their own. Maybe you can school on the couch and listen as they read. I think it would stress me out to do nothing, so make you goal attainable for tomorrow. Maybe you could all listen to a wonderful recording on libravox while the kids draw pictures.

Thank you. I have a bit more energy tonight but the cough is terrible. Reminds me of the whopping cough all over again and coughing so much that I'm sick to my stomach. I have a few things for them to do but I am going to hold off on LA and AAS for next week. It's just too much for this week. They can do some History and the TT is a good idea and we will start our Literature, we will be reading Island of the Blue Dolphins. I like the idea of a movie too! They are actually excited and that's unusual for the "first day of school". Typically we would have sleep less nights, tons of tears, upset tummy's and lots of anxiety. Tonight they went to bed calm and ready for whatever tomorrow brings.

Can I just say, I LOVE HOMESCHOOLING! :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

:001_smile: