Menu

Amazon Suscribe and Save

So... I investigated the price of my preferred brand of coffee at both Sams and Amazon last week and saw that through Amazon's subscribe and save it was cheaper. Unfortuanately, I delayed in ordering it. I went onto Amazon's site today to get it, and the coffee was no longer being offered at the price from last week nor through Subscribe and Save at all.

Does Amazon regularly change items offered through Subscribe and Save? Do I have any hope in waiting for it to reappear?

Thanks!

Coffee seems like the type of thing which logically makes sense for Subscribe and Save, so I think you should have some hope of it returning.

Regarding price movement, you can use Camel Camel Camel to determine what the price movement looks like on your product. Just paste the URL from Amazon into the search box at the top. Then put your coffee in your cart and hope you can catch it one day when it reports a price change.

We now purchase a few items using Subscribe and Save. I have to say that, like is nearly always the case, Amazon has done an excellent job implementing this feature, allowing you to stop a shipment if you like (such as if the price jumps) or suspend until later, etc. Very flexible.

Good luck feeding your coffee addiction more cheaply! ;)

ETA: Also, I recommend putting items in your Shopping List (under lists at the top right) when you find a good deal so that you can get back to the same item later.

Edited by RegGuheert

I found it, but it is not in stock. Thanks for the Camel Camel Camel idea.

This is what I was looking for: Folgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee, 22.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)ir?t=&l=as2&o=1&a=B001I8EVZI&camp=217145&creative=399373 for only $16.46/ $5.49 each when you use the subscribe & save option

I put another seller's listing in my cart and saved it for later. I will keep checking it to see if amazon gets some more in.

If coffee is currently not in stock, will it sometimes not be available once you sign up for S&S?

Thanks for all your help!