Menu

I can't believe it is September

I get more emotional and melancholy in September than I do in January. Another year gone, the kids another year older.

I try to count my blessings, be grateful for all the good things but I still have that ache inside that time is moving too fast.

:crying:

:grouphug: I get that way around their birthdays.

September freaks me out because I know another winter is coming soon. I really dislike winter.

I get more emotional and melancholy in September than I do in January. Another year gone, the kids another year older.

I try to count my blessings, be grateful for all the good things but I still have that ache inside that time is moving too fast.

:crying:

:grouphug: Someone asked me recently how long we've been homeschooling. I paused to think....and then my jaw dropped as I said, "This is our 7th year." Seven years? WHERE did they all go? *sigh*

It's only my first year homeschooling and it's got me melancholy: "He's in kindergarten, how could he be old enough for kindergarten? He's almost six, that's 1/3 of his time at home with me? Wasn't he born just last year? Where did all the time go?" :grouphug:

I did manage to pick myself up a little by remember that Castle and Community will be starting again in a few weeks. It took some of the hurt away. :D