Menu

Tuesday homeschool funnies

Apparently, it was a rescue mission.

My son loved these! He asked me to get a pineapple the next time I go to the store! :lol:

My 10yo is interested in doing the stop motion movies, but I have no clue where to start him. Can you point me to a website or something?

Thank you

Our county 4-H has a media club that does stop motion along with other media related things.

Good to know! He makes stop-motion Lego movies, too. I will have to tell him.
My boys did that when they were younger. I have a video (yep, that long ago!) of The Great Bank Robbery they did at my mom's. Complete with some of the funniest commercials. We bring it out occasionally to embarrass them!

My 10yo is interested in doing the stop motion movies, but I have no clue where to start him. Can you point me to a website or something?

Thank you

Hi,

DS said he watched tons of them on youtube and studied them. Then he just tried it out! There are probably some good tutorials out there. FWIW, he said that for a movie less than 2 minutes long he took about 200 pictures.:)

He took his stuff off one of his youtube channels. I'll post them here when he puts them back up. They are really cute.

dd7: can we do the copywork orally?

Me: um, NO.

Now, the funny part is, I texted it to DH, cuz I thought it was funny. He texts me back and says, 'ur the teacher, why ru asking me?'

:001_huh:

:lol: Makes you wonder if she would get away with that if your Dh was the teacher.