Menu

Moose fell asleep at 6:15. This is not a good sign.

You know how when your kid does something and you think 'Yep, they're definitely getting sick'.

Well, that's me today. :glare:

After dinner, sat down on the couch with Moose for a few minutes, and he FELL ASLEEP. At 6:15. He just doesn't do that. Ever.

Can't wait to see what greets me in the morning... :tongue_smilie:

ETA: I just realized the title is funny if you don't know that our youngest son's nickname is Moose. :P

Edited by bethanyniez

I sure hope it was because he was so busy today, he just couldn't keep his eyes open.

I don't know why, but I keep checking my two youngest for a fever. We leave on vacation in two weeks. I guess I keep hoping if they're going to get sick, they better do it now!!!! (It doesn't help that they're still coughing from whooping cough from nearly three months ago!!!)

:grouphug: and prayers.

I sure hope it was because he was so busy today, he just couldn't keep his eyes open.

I don't know why, but I keep checking my two youngest for a fever. We leave on vacation in two weeks. I guess I keep hoping if they're going to get sick, they better do it now!!!! (It doesn't help that they're still coughing from whooping cough from nearly three months ago!!!)

:grouphug: and prayers.

Jennifer, I think there might be something about MI that makes kids just cough all. the. time. It seems like at least one of my boys is ALWAYS coughing.

I'm sorry your boy is sick. :( I had to comment because we call my younger DS moose. :) (he loves moose a. Moose)

We don't have cable anymore, but Zee still remembers Moose A. Moose. :D

But Moose got his nickname because he's Moosish. (He has SPD, so he's kinda sensory seeking somtimes and is very rough/rowdy with his touch.)

Aw man, he's laying on the couch next to me, making groaning noises in his sleep.

This can't be good.

Oh dear, poor little guy :grouphug: That's one of the signs here too--that and DD8 melting down entirely over nothing. She's so calm and rational, a meltdown from her always means something wicked this way comes *sigh*

We don't have cable anymore, but Zee still remembers Moose A. Moose. :D

But Moose got his nickname because he's Moosish. (He has SPD, so he's kinda sensory seeking somtimes and is very rough/rowdy with his touch.)

moose fits my boy the same, he's a little bull in a china shop. :001_smile: