Menu

Getting things laminated

I'm working on a few folder games for ds and want to get them laminated. I don't want the super stiff, credit card thick laminating. I want it done on a roll laminater, like they use in schools. Where can I get it done and at a reasonable price?

Staples? Office Depot? Office Max? Kinkos? They can all do it. I can't comment as to rates.

Look for a teacher supply store. We have Mardel here. I don't know where else they have stores, but it is a chain. They have self serve laminating machines. It was $0.25 per foot of length (2 feet wide). I assume there must be other teacher supply stores out there. A university education department might also have something you can pay to use.

We do ours at Lakeshore. I actually find it too thin for our file folder games and now I run it through twice to get additional thickness. It is $0.29 per linear foot there. (with teacher's card)

I hear so many raves about Lakeshore. I wish there was one near us!

I called the one teacher supply store near us. They do laminating, but their machine is broke and they have no idea when it will be working again.:glare: