Menu

How do you???

get anything done during the day after becoming a member here?! :tongue_smilie: I mean I get totally sucked in when I wake up before the kids need me. I have to pull away to get things done, lol...then it's evening and time to relax. So I hop on the computer, cruise through my email, then a local homeschooling board and next on my list is this place. I've now been on here for over an hour...I still haven't picked up my very large cross-stitch that I planned to work on while I watched something on Netflix tonight. It's a vortex I tell you! :D Kilts, recipes, cultish Order of the Arrow clubs and chicken butts, LOL! I just can't seem to get things done.

I think I'll head off to watch Hoarders...that always makes me want clean like a fiend the next day. Maybe I'll get something accomplished then. :lol:

I read and type very, very rapidly. I also try very hard to not even log on if I have real life to tend to.

Basically, if I'm really goofing off here at night, it means I was amazingly productive all day and feel I deserve to let my hair down! Or, inversely, I may mean I had a horrible day and must hang out with my WTM friends before facing another hs'ing day.

(I have been known to put my kids to bed, go to bed with DH, and get back up after DH is snoring away, but some people might think that's just awful.)

And I have heard of other WTM'ers who clean compulsively (and only) after watching Hoarders. LOL