Menu

We saw Carrie Underwood in concert last night, and it is official....

I'M OLD!!! It was so loud that I actually put earplugs in my ears. (I carry earbuds because I use an in-ear moniter when I sing on the worship team on church). Even with the earplugs in it was loud!! My fil got tickets for me and dh for my bday. I honestly wasn't that excited about going, but it was a fun show. She has come so far in her performance skills since American Idol. She put on a good show. Dh and I enjoyed Josh Turner, the opening act, too!

I'M OLD!!! It was so loud that I actually put earplugs in my ears. (I carry earbuds because I use an in-ear moniter when I sing on the worship team on church). Even with the earplugs in it was loud!! My fil got tickets for me and dh for my bday. I honestly wasn't that excited about going, but it was a fun show. She has come so far in her performance skills since American Idol. She put on a good show. Dh and I enjoyed Josh Turner, the opening act, too!

Isn't Carrie a cutie though? I saw her at Stagecoach last month (a drunk Tim McGraw too!) and she ROCKED the stage! Josh Turner isn't to bad himself! :tongue_smilie:

I'M OLD!!! It was so loud that I actually put earplugs in my ears. (I carry earbuds because I use an in-ear moniter when I sing on the worship team on church). Even with the earplugs in it was loud!!

I so understand. I have to plug my ears at church sometimes!!!