Menu

Tell me about the pro click binder

Do you like it? Is it worth it? I love the idea of making our own spiral books, but I never seem to make it to Staples to have it done. I think I'd make them like crazy if I had one here at home. :D

Question....do I only have to buy the actual system? Does it come with spirals (or whatever they are called)? Does it do the hole punching for me? What does the machine actually do? Does it push the binding through the holes? Or do I do that and it just makes the holes for me?

ETA....which Pro Click or other binding system do you have?

I've had mine for about two years. I love it. It's still one of the best purchases ever.

I bought the machine that came with a few samples. I bought 3:1 coil spines in addition to some pro-click spines. The 3:1 coil spines are cheaper but can not be opened like the pro-click spines.

The machine punches the holes, it can be addicting.

I prefer this to comb binding because you can open it up all the way.

I love my Pro Click! The spines are super easy to cut with scissors to make any size book. My son has a few 1/2 page custom books he's made and my dd's schoolwork was arranged in weeks the last 2 years. Very easy to open and shuffle pages around. It's probably on my top 5 list of things I'd recommend for hsing.